SAFETY FIRST: ALWAYS WEAR LATEX GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION WHEN WORKING WITH LIME PLASTER. USE DUST MASK OR RESPIRATOR WHEN WORKING WITH DRY MATERIALS.
- Carrera is made from slaked lime and finely ground marble dust with coarse and fine marble sand, giving it a heavier finish. This product has a rougher texture than Veneziano and Marmorino, more like an interior stucco.
- Carrera may be applied with subtle color variation, medium to heavy texture, low sheen or with a smooth subtle sheen and lighter variation of color depending on the application technique.
- Dry mix will be added to approximately 8 quarts of water for a total of five gallons of mixed product.
- EASY to apply. FREE online videos on our homepage and youtube to walk you through every step from prep to finish. Our plasters and stucco adhere to most substrates including latex paint, primer and cement, making it perfect for both new construction and remodels.
- Suitable for interiors or for exteriors and shower stalls when combined with additive. learn more here.
- Vasari Plaster manufactures the finest healthy, lime based, eco-friendly, non-toxic wall finishes that have no off-gassing (zero VOC) and are hypo-allergenic. Our products offer endless versatility in not only look, feel and texture, but also for both modern and traditional designs.
- Vasari plaster is durable and gets harder and better looking with age.
- Natural plaster and stucco filter the air, absorbing carbon dioxide and odors. Mold and fungus resistant, they are easy to fix, clean and easy to change or paint over. Plaster doesn't fade in color, and is UV resistant. Because it’s color integrated, even if it's scratched it still looks great. Our products also absorb excess humidity, keeping rooms cool and fresh inside.
- GUARANTEED - PREMIUM, NATURAL, AUTHENTIC and BEAUTIFUL Lime Plaster Products. You can tint our products with our standard colors, have us custom match a color, or some people prefer to tint their own products using universal colorants or with the same colorants used to tint latex paint. Some local paint stores are happy to help with tinting as well.
- All of our products are manufactured in California, USA.
Texture: medium to heavy texture, low sheen