Check out hundreds of images in our plaster galleries. You can create truly any texture, sheen or color(s) you can imagine. It's the subtle colors and techniques that replace paint on a larger scale.
HOW TO APPLY VENEZIANO
HOW TO APPLY MARMORINO
HOW TO APPLY STUCCO
HOW TO LIME WASH
HOW TO - DRY MIX PLASTERS
1. It's beautiful. It will transform your space.
2. It's healthy. Vasari plaster is lime based, natural, non-toxic, has no off-gasing and is hypo-allergenic.
3. Because paint is synthetic - paint is rubber, plastic and chemicals surrounding you.
4. It's affordable ... that means it costs a little more than regular paint, but saves your money and health in the long run.
5. It lasts as long as the walls. It's the authentic, traditional stuff that's been around for thousands of years.
6. Vasari plaster is durable. It gets harder with age. It's color integrated, so even if it's scratched, it still looks great.
7. You can make it look like anything you can imagine ... from the very subtle to dramatic, in any texture sheen or color.
8. Easy to apply. Your contractor or even you can do this. If you can paint or smear mud you can apply our products.
9. Plaster will adhere to old latex paint, primer and cement, making it perfect for new contruction and remodels.
10. Our products work perfectly for interiors and exteriors, for both commercial and residential projects.
11. Plaster and stucco keep your space cooler in the summer, and warmer in the winter.
12. Plaster is versatile for both traditional and modern designs.
13. Color integrated products won't fade in color, meaning they are UV resistant.
14. Our products absorb excess humidity keeping it cool and fresh inside.
15. Natural plasters and stuccos filter the air, absorbing carbon dioxide and odors.
16. Lime based plasters eliminate mold and fungus.
17. Our wall finishes are easy to fix and to clean.
18. Plasters work great inside showers and humid areas.
19. Easy to change if you want a different look later... and you can paint over it (if you must).
20. And finally, you'll be happier in your space. We promise.
SUPERIOR TO PAINT
Vasari plaster products are natural, color integrated, non-toxic mineral finishes that replace paint for interior and exterior walls, on both residential and commercial projects. Regular latex paint is made with plastic and chemicals. Plaster is always fresh and odorless from the moment it's applied. Plaster has been around for thousands of years, while paint is a recent invention. Plaster will always be a superior alternative to paint. Our plasters will adhere to latex paint and cement in new construction as well as remodels. Read history of plaster
Latex paint costs about $.20 per square foot, while Vasari plaster products start around $.25 per square foot. However, plaster will last for generations while paint fades after a several years. In the long run, lime plaster will save money, benefit your health and transform your surroundings.
5 gal. wet mix Veneziano $160
5 gal. dry mix Veneziano $90
2 quart plaster sample pack $20
Our plasters are available in any color. We can tint the plaster, you can mix the colors yourself or you can use it untinted, a gorgeous natural white (our favorite).
When ordering, the fandeck gives you a choice of 80 colors. Since you're looking at a computer screen, it's not exactly accurate. We matched up our colors to some of the most popular paint fandecks so you can can choose a more accurate color. Our colors are matched to Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Pittsburgh and ICI Devoe paints. Our colorants are the cleanest tints available on the market with zero VOCs. We can also custom match virtually any color you need.
SCROLL DOWN ON THE FANDECK TO SEE OUR COLOR CHOICES IN LARGER SIZES